In response to COVID-19
We would like to thank our clients for your support as we worked remotely during this unique situation.
DSFG is pleased to announce that our offices have reopened. We would like to share the guidelines we have put in place for the safety of our clients and employees.
- Clients must wear masks to enter building and will be required to have their temperature scanned and recorded in our visitor log. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will not be able to enter our office.
- Your advisor will greet you at the front door and will ensure that you have completed the initial assessment. You will then be escorted to your meeting room.
- In person client meetings will be limited and no back to back appointments will be permitted. This will allow time for proper cleaning and disinfecting.
- There will be a limited number of people in the reception area. Signs will be on the front doors giving directions and guidelines.
- Small conference rooms are limited to 3 people. Larger conference rooms will have the maximum number of people posted.
- We will be practicing social distancing (six-foot increments or greater). There are signs on the carpet to remind you about social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office. We are going handshake-free to be extra careful.
- We will continue to have a drop box in the entryway for clients to drop off paperwork, etc. Curbside pick-up of paperwork is also available.
- All our employees are required to follow the same guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you again as soon as you are comfortable. If you prefer, we are more than happy to continue Zoom meetings.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Your friends at DSFG